Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Design Dilemma






So, as I've mentioned before, my husband is a designer and therefore is very specific in his likes and dislikes. He happens to like modern design. Not a great thing, considering I like more country-esque things, like cows, wheat, moose. I'm not saying I love all thing country. In fact, I do appreciate more tailored looks, clean lines, etc. But, the challenge at our house is how to combine our tastes. With a designer for a husband, which I consider a blessing and not a curse, I cannot simply go buy pillows for the couch or new sheets for the bed. This is something my mom did and I don't know if my dad ever noticed. Instead, if I choose to purchase an item, it must first pass the rigors of my husband. Do you think he'd like these things or should I keep looking?

1 comment:

elooney said...

i think he would like them all except the 2 birds kissing...that one is ok.